Thursday, May 18, 2023

Ninth Day at OSS - 5/18/23

 The second to last day of my senior project went really well. I showed up at 9 am as I have been every morning, and got right to work with the fifth grade in art class. They were working on a continuation of a project that was started by the sixth grade yesterday, which was a mural made of green and blue tape throughout the stairwell. It was a "garden" theme, so most of the girls were working on flowers, butterflies, trees, leaves, vines, and other plants, all crafted out of tape. I hope to get a picture of the finished product tomorrow. I then continued to help with sixth grade art, as a big part of FAA is showcasing all of the art by the students. I helped to organize the art classroom and miscellaneous supplies, as well as supervising the sixth grade as they finished up the mural. I finished my day after lunch by helping outside and adding lots of composted soil to all of the lillies around the parking lot. 


Hours: 5.5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home