Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Sixth day at OSS - 5/15/23

 Today, all the students started working hard to prepare for FAA in all classes as well as beginning some of their work due at the very end of the year. I could tell there was a lot of excitement and enthusiasm about everything that is coming up! Today in math class, I walked around and listened to students practice presenting their projects for FAA. I learned how to play chess, how to add and subtract fractions using a clock, and all about exponents. I wish I took more pictures last week to document everything that was going on and some of things I have described in my blogs, so I decided to start this week off by making sure to take some pictures throughout so everyone reading my blogs can see what it is like! 

Here is a picture of a fifth grade student named Abby presenting her project to me. 









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home